Motor Insurance is a statutory requirement under the Road Traffic Act 1960. Because UMAL is not an Insurer, we cannot provide this cover, but can arrange the cover on our Members behalf through one of our recommended Insurer Partners.
What Motor Insurance covers:
Any motor vehicle the property of the policyholder or in their custody or control (including temporary hired vehicles) and for which they are legally responsible.
- Liability for death, injury or property damage
- Loss of or damage to your vehicle
- Windscreen cover
- Medical expenses
- Personal accident
- Personal belongings
- Loss of keys and replacing locks
- Unauthorised use of the vehicle or unlicensed drivers
- Uninsured loss recovery – via motor legal expenses policy