If you your organisation finds itself involved in a Legal Dispute, you may wish to consider arranging Legal Expenses Insurance which, subject to policy terms and conditions, provides cover for the costs of these services and also 24 access to professional legal advice and services.
This insurance covers the cost of legal expenses and provides professional legal advice and representation arising from a range of commercial disputes including contract, employment, tax, criminal prosecution and corporate manslaughter, property owners and statutory license. Where a business has specific requirements, we will look to tailor the standard cover options available.
What Legal Expenses Covers:
- Employment Disputes & Compensation Awards (including ACAS Early conciliation cover)
- Legal Defence
- Statutory Licence Appeals
- Debt Recovery
- Property Protection
- Tax Protection
- Contract Disputes – Optional
Policyholders can also take advantage of:
- Legal & Tax Advice Helpline
- Counselling Helpline Access for your clients employees and their immediate family members
- Online Document Drafting via a Business Law Website
- Business Legal Services
- Business Legal Health Check