With a number of specialist exposures, it may be appropriate for you to have specialist Insurance cover and access to specialist services for your Farming operations. From animals to your farm outbuildings and machinery this policy, provided by our partner NFU, gives you the flexibility to choose cover to meet the needs of your farm operations.

What a Farming Policy cover can include:

  • Specialist Property
  • Deterioration of Stock
  • Money
  • Goods in Transit
  • Contractors’ All Risks
  • Plant and Machinery
  • Loss of Income
  • Environmental Liability
  • Livestock
  • Livestock Herd
  • Livestock in Transit
  • Livestock Diseases
  • Livestock Individual Animals

Working with an exclusive network of specialist providers, HMSL offers Members access to specialist insurance policies, adding vital protection where needed or complementing the cover provided by their UMAL policy. This ensures our Members enjoy the widest and most appropriate protection available for their assets and liabilities.

Find out more about our other covers here >>

For further details or to discuss your requirements please contact:

Vassos Costas
Property Underwriter

[email protected]
Tel: 0207 847 8683