Emergency Medical Expenses (excluding within United Kingdom) – up to £10,000,000
- £50 Deductible (NB – for claimants using an EHIC to reduce the cost of treatment the £50 deductible will be waived).
- Including Supplementary Travel Expenses up to £15,000.
- Including Funeral Expenses up to £10,000 and Repatriation of Remains up to £50,000.
- Including Search and Rescue Expenses up to £25,000.
- In-patient supplementary benefit outside UK – £50 each 24 hours for up to 1 year.
- Medical Expenses in UK for necessary follow-up treatment up to £50,000 (maximum 3 months).
NOTE: Cover not applicable if travelling against medical advice
NOTE: This is not a private medical insurance. If you need any medical treatment, you must tell us immediately or we may not guarantee medical expenses. If you need any medical treatment, you must allow us or our representatives to see all of your medical records and information. Please be aware that if you accept the offer of private treatment (inclusive of treatment in a private room) without our specific authorisation, you may be liable for the cost.