A summary of benefits and the services available is shown below – but please refer to your Insurance Officer or Administrator for the full terms and conditions of the cover.
• This is not private medical insurance. You are not covered for routine, non-emergency treatment, any elective treatment or anything that can reasonably wait until your return home.
• For minor ailments, you should seek advice from a local pharmacist in the first instance. If the condition does not resolve, or if it worsens, you can contact International Medical Group (IMG) for advice on the best course of action.
• Medical Expenses for treatment of Covid-19 are covered.
• Costs for Covid-19 tests are not covered.
• There is no cover under the Disruption section for anything arising out of Covid-19.
• Any evidence required in support of a claim must be provided by you at your own expense
• If travelling to a country that is subject to international sanctions you should check with your institution as to any special procedures that apply to ensure sanctions are not breached. We will not provide any cover or pay any claim that would expose us to any international sanctions.
• Claims must be notified to us as soon as possible but in any event within thirty days of the circumstances arising.